Sometimes a little tweak in your skincare routine is all you need to get glowing skin. Here are a few ways to start pampering your skin in small and effective ways.
1) You need to nourish and care for your skin with the right products if you’re prioritizing a healthy complexion. Find a custom tailored three-step regimen that suits your skin type, and commit to following it when you wake up and before you go to sleep.
2) Make sure your intake of Vitamin C is heavy as it plays a crucial role in preserving the glow in your complexion. The vitamin C levels in your skin naturally decrease as you mature – so using a topical source like apricot or lemon is key to counteracting the signs of aging. Vitamin C-rich foods may also help prevent wrinkles, too.
3) Massage rather than dabbing on your face cream/ facewash, use gentle pressure and massage in a circular motion. This simple trick will help your circulation into high gear.
4) Take that extra Spin class: A good workout doesn’t just burn calories, it also helps deliver nutrients and oxygen to your skin. If you don’t like gyming get busy dancing even if you’re the only one busting a move! Your skin will thank you!
5) Use a scrub to eliminate signs of blackheads and irritation, forget harsh exfoliators – which can aggravate dehydrated skin – and try the new Garnier PureActive Apricot Scrub. It gently scrubs away dead skin cells to reveal fresh and glowing skin.
It contains an exfoliating powder, derived from Apricot seeds and a creamy texture that lightly hydrates the skin while cleansing. Skin is smooth, fresh and radiant with every wash.The result? You’ll enjoy a more supple and youthful-looking complexion in the years to come.