Bored with your same old gym routine? Well get a jump on your day with these fun workouts to stay fit. Doing an activity that’s fun, such as dancing or playing a game of badminton with your friends is a super way to get in shape and stay motivated to exercise.
When an exercise routine has fun aspects, you are more likely to make it a habit because it doesn’t feel boring anymore. Whether you want to kick off a brand-new fitness regime or add a little variety to your current routine, you’ll have a blast while burning calories with these five fun workouts to stay healthy and boost healthy skin.
Top 5 Workouts for Healthy Skin:
- ZUMBA: If you like to dance, you’ll love Zumba. Zumba Fitness allows you to feel like you’re in a night club instead of an exercise class. It uses great spicy Latin music and Latin dance styles fusing it with fitness.
- HULA-HOOPING: Relive your childhood memories. A great cardio workout to slim your waist, hips, buttocks and thighs while toning your abdominals and lower back muscles. Hula – Hooping can be done indoors or out, on your own or with a group in a class setting.
- ROPE-JUMPING: This workout will make you feel like a kid again while strengthening your muscles and bones and improving your metabolism. Just fifteen minutes of jumping rope is enough to get those calories burning.
- SKATING: A super alternative to running, skating is a good aerobic workout that tones your lower body and builds leg strength. It’s a great excuse to call your friends and ask them to come out and play.
- GET SPORTY: Finally, play a sport that you love. Select a sport that you would enjoy playing with your friends such as badminton, football or swimming. It’s a great way of working out while having a fun time with your friends.
Exercising is a great way to maintain healthy skin and here’s why –
- Increases blood flow
- Helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital
- Cleanses your skin from the inside
- Smoother, more radiant skin
At the end of a great workout session, you need to take special care to keep your skin clean and healthy by maintaining a daily skin care routine. Here are some tips –
- Post your workout session, wash your face with the GarnierPureActiveNeem Face Wash to keep germs, excess oil, dirt and sweat from sticking to your face.
- Incase, you opt for an outdoor sport; ensure you apply a good sunscreen to keep your skin well protected.
- Consume enough water throughout your workout to keep your body and skin well hydrated.
- Eat a balanced diet to keep your skin and body healthy.
With this, we hope working out on a regular basis is now more fun!